Become a Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Sponsor
Sponsorships provide scholarships for female students to attend the conference. Scholarships cover event registration, meals and overnight accommodations for the student attendees. Our goal for the 2023 celebration is to provide full scholarships to at least 300 students. With your generous support, we can meet or exceed that goal.
Learn more about the benefits that your sponsorship level will provide:
Sponsorship payments are accepted by credit card, check, or ACH. To be eligible to receive all the benefits, your institution must make the sponsorship payment by November 1st, 2022.
If you are ready to become a sponsor or have questions, contact:
- Academic sponsorship for OCWiC 2023, please contact the Academic Sponsorship Chair, Dr. Stu Zweben at
- Industry sponsorship for OCWiC 2023, please contact the Industry Sponsorship Chair, Rachelle Kristof Hippler at email@example.com
The Sponsorship Chairs will provide your organization with an appropriate invoice for payment.
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring OCWiC 2023!
Won’t you consider joining the universities and businesses in Ohio that have sponsored OCWiC in the past?
- Owens Corning
- Preferred Consulting Group
- The Ohio State University, College of Engineering
- Wright State University, Computer Science and Engineering
- Kent State University, School of Digital Sciences
- Ohio University, College of Engineering and Technology
- Macy’s Systems and Technology
- Miami University, College of Engineering & Computing
- University of Cincinnati, EECS
- Bowling Green State University, Department of Computer Science
- Cleveland State University
- The University of Toledo, College of Engineering
- MIM Software
- Youngstown University
- University of Findlay
- University of Akron
- Denison University
- Kent State University, Department of Computer Science
- University of Cincinnati
- Franklin University
- Hyland Software
- University of Mount Union
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Ohio Northern University